Lost Rivers Physical Therapy is a full service physical therapy provider offering inpatient acute care, outpatient rehabilitation and transitional rehab services that are required after hospitalization before a return to home is deemed safe by your physician. These services commonly provided by larger hospitals and surgical centers are all available here locally and are to help you transition from hospital to home and then back to full function.
The mission of Lost Rivers Physical Therapy is to restore the body to the highest level of function possible.
Did you know that back and joint pains are the number one reason Americans visit their doctors? Due to untold spine and orthopedic conditions, millions suffer unnecessarily – including a growing number of Idahoans. In too many cases, this pain inhibits normally active people who end up sitting on the sidelines.
Advanced Diagnostic Tools
Specialists precisely identify damage to joints, spinal discs and soft tissue with advanced diagnostic tools, including X-ray, MRI and CT scanning technology. If spinal or orthopedic surgery is necessary, these tools also enable accurate and minimally invasive procedures.
Sports medicine deals with active people regardless of age. Whether you’re a student athlete with a torn ACL needing anterior cruciate ligament surgery or a senior who wants to return to golf, the sports medicine expert at Lost Rivers Medical Center can get you back in the game.
Our sports medicine specialist can help to:
- Identify the source of pain or acute injuries and present treatment options that will fit your personal health goals
- Diagnose and treat overuse injuries
- Design rehabilitation programs aimed at building strength and flexibility, which can minimize your risk of injury
- Analyze your body mechanics to prepare athletes to compete at an optimal level
- Educate patients on injury prevention
To schedule your appointment call:
Phone: (208) 527-8206 ext 174
Fax: (208) 527-2224
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our Physical Therapy Department specializes in the following services:
• Athletic Training
• Balance Training
• Cardiac Rehabilitation
• Chronic Pain Management
• Dynamic Lumbar Stabilization/ Back Rehabilitation
• E-Stim Hot/Cold Treatment
• Fall Prevention
• Functional Capacity Evaluations/ Work Hardening
• Gait Abnormality
• Generalized Weakness
• Hand Therapy
• Massage/ Soft Tissue Mobilization/ Manual Therapy
• Muscle Imbalance
• Neurological Rehabilitation
• Orthopedic Rehabilitation
• Post Surgical Recovery
• Postural Training
• Rotator Cuff Rehabilitation
• Spine/Back Pain Management
• Spinal Decompression/ Traction Therapy
• Tendonitis/ Bursitis
• Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
• Vertigo Evaluations and Treatment (vestibular, dizziness & balance problems)
• Weight Bearing Assisted Treadmill Training
• Wound Care
We are also certified to meet your needs in strength and conditioning whether you are recovering from illness, surgery or general reconditioning or an athlete recovering from an injury.