Did you know that back and joint pains are the number one reason Americans visit their doctors? Due to untold spine and orthopedic conditions, millions suffer unnecessarily – including a growing number of Idahoans. In too many cases, this pain inhibits normally active people who end up sitting on the sidelines.
Advanced Diagnostic Tools
Specialists precisely identify damage to joints, spinal discs and soft tissue with advanced diagnostic tools, including X-ray, MRI and CT scanning technology. If spinal or orthopedic surgery is necessary, these tools also enable accurate and minimally invasive procedures.
Sports medicine deals with active people regardless of age. Whether you’re a student athlete with a torn ACL needing anterior cruciate ligament surgery or a senior who wants to return to golf, the sports medicine expert at Lost Rivers Medical Center can get you back in the game.
Our sports medicine specialist can help to:
- Identify the source of pain or acute injuries and present treatment options that will fit your personal health goals
- Diagnose and treat overuse injuries
- Design rehabilitation programs aimed at building strength and flexibility, which can minimize your risk of injury
- Analyze your body mechanics to prepare athletes to compete at an optimal level
- Educate patients on injury prevention
To schedule your appointment call:
Phone: (208) 527-8206 ext 101
Fax: (208) 527-3616