Outpatient Infusion Therapy
Instead of being admitted to a hospital or visiting a busy emergency room for treatment, patients may receive infusion and injection therapies that have been ordered by a provider in a private and comfortable setting. Patients receive treatments while relaxing in a recliner, watching a DVD, listening to music, or resting.
- Peripheral and Central Line catheter care and management
- Hydration therapy
- IV Therapy for antibiotics, steroids, and iron, etc
- Administration of blood and blood products
- Many other services such as wound care and therapeutic phlebotomy are also available
- Access ports for blood work
Please call 527-8206 ext 101 for further information about Infusion Therapy.