Lost Rivers Medical Center is a Critical Access Hospital located in the very small and remote town of Arco (Butte County) Idaho. While living here doesn’t offer the convenience of shopping at major stores or dining in chain restaurants, it more than makes up for that by eliminating such things as fighting traffic and a hectic pace of life. AND… the area is absolutely beautiful as evidenced by the photos that can be viewed at http://www.lostriverschamber.org and http://mackayidaho-city.com. So, if you’re looking for a career change that will really make a difference to those you serve or are wanting to experience a different lifestyle, give Lost Rivers Medical Center your thoughtful consideration.
Due to the anticipated future growth, the facility is seeking candidates for the following positions:
Licensed Practical Nurses
Certified Medical Assistants
Certified Nursing Assistants
- Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire is looking to hire a full-time Registered Nurse to work night shifts in their Acute Care and ER departments. Salary is based on experience. Benefits include PTO, health benefits, retirement program, life insurance and discounts received at any LRMC facility. LRMC qualifies for nursing student loan repayment programs.
Click here: RN-job-description for additional details.
Those interested in applying should visit the “Careers” section at www.lostriversmedical.com to obtain an application and instructions for applying. Questions can be directed to Tina Akins at (208) 252-7654, x705 or Takins@lrmctr.org. Deadline for accepting applications is Tuesday, June 5th.
Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS)
Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) to work Tuesday through Friday (10 hour shifts from 3:00pm – 1:00am). The successful candidate must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Be ASCP certified
- Licensed and certified to work in the State of Idaho
- 2 years previous experience preferred
Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, paid time off and participation in LRMC’s retirement program. Salary is based on experience.
Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire a Licensed Recreational Therapist (must be certified to work in the State of Idaho). Duties will include, but are not limited to, development, implementation and oversight of an approved recreational therapy program for acute, swing-bed and long-term swing-bed patients. This will be a part-time / PRN position (no benefits). Salary is based upon experience. The deadline for accepting applications will be close of business on Wednesday, October 24, 2018.
Director of Quality
Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire a full-time Director of Quality (eligible for benefits). The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferable in health care management)
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in managing healthcare quality
- Understanding of health care reimbursement systems
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Grant writing experience preferred
Salary will be based upon experience.
The deadline for accepting applications will be close of business on Friday, October 18, 2018.
Release of Health Information Technician / Record Scanner/Outpatient
Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire a part-time Release of Health Information Technician / Record Scanner/Outpatient coder for 24 hours per week.
- Process all Release of Information (ROI), specifically medical record requests, in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ensuring accuracy and providing customers with the highest quality product and customer service;
- Analyze outpatient medical records and accurately assign ICD-10-CM and (CPT) codes according to current AMA guidelines
- At all times, must safeguard and protect the patient’s right to privacy by ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to the patient’s medical information
- Ensure that all releases of information are in compliance with the requests, authorization, company policy and HIPAA regulations.
- Log requests into the Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Scan and archive patient records into the EHR
- Other tasks as assigned
- Six (6) months to 1 year experience in healthcare (preferred)
- Credentialed as a CPC-H, COC, or CCS or close to meeting prerequisite and willing to obtain.
- Customer service experience (preferred)
- RIO experience (preferred), skills and abilities (required)
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to accurately relay information and communicate in a tactful and courteous manner with co-workers, clinical staff, non-clinical staff, patients, and visitors
- Must be proficient in computer and keyboarding skills and have experience using Microsoft Office products.
High school diploma or equivalent and at least one of the following credentials:
Salary is based upon experience. Please visit www.lostriversmedical.com (view the “Careers” section) to find applications and instructions for submission. Questions can be directed to Human Resources (Tina Akins, 208-252-7654, x705). The deadline for accepting applications for this position has been extended to Friday, October 26th.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- All job applicants will be required to take and pass a pre-employment screening for drugs and alcohol.
- All job applicants will be required to provide a current drivers’ license and a copy of their Social Security Card OR a copy of a current passport.
- See the link below for an employment application:
Click here for our job application: Application for Employment
Resume’s and applications will be kept on file for 90 days and can be submitted to the following:
Mail: P. O. Box 145, Arco, ID 83213
- Healthcare Services Group is looking hire a motivated individual to work in the housekeeping department at Lost Rivers Medical Center.
To apply click this link: https://hcsgcorp.recruiterbox.com/jobs
For inquiries regarding Housekeeping positions, contact Paul Boerin at (208) 242-9631
For inquiries regarding Dietary Services, please contact Sue Heller at (208) 252-7654 x 602