Lost Rivers Medical Center is a Critical Access Hospital located in the very small and remote town of Arco (Butte County) Idaho. While living here doesn’t offer the convenience of shopping at major stores or dining in chain restaurants, it more than makes up for that by eliminating such things as fighting traffic and a hectic pace of life. AND… the area is absolutely beautiful as evidenced by the photos that can be viewed at http://www.lostriverschamber.org and http://mackayidaho-city.com. So, if you’re looking for a career change that will really make a difference to those you serve or are wanting to experience a different lifestyle, give Lost Rivers Medical Center your thoughtful consideration.
Part-time Licensed Practical Nurser OR Certified Medical Assistant
- Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire a part-time Licensed Practical Nurse OR Certified Medical Assistant to work in their clinics. Working hours will be flexible (2-3 days per week, working 10 hour shifts each of those days). For additional details please contact Human Resources department.
- Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire is looking to hire a full-time Registered Nurse to work night shifts in their Acute Care and ER departments. Salary is based on experience. Benefits include PTO, health benefits, retirement program, life insurance and discounts received at any LRMC facility. LRMC qualifies for nursing student loan repayment programs.
Click here: RN-job-description for additional details.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- All job applicants will be required to take and pass a pre-employment screening for drugs and alcohol.
- All job applicants will be required to provide a current drivers’ license and a copy of their Social Security Card OR a copy of a current passport.
- See the link below for an employment application:
Click here for our job application: Application for Employment
Resume’s and applications will be kept on file for 90 days and can be submitted to the following:
Mail: P. O. Box 145, Arco, ID 83213
- Healthcare Services Group is looking hire a motivated individual to work in the housekeeping department at Lost Rivers Medical Center.
To apply click this link: https://hcsgcorp.recruiterbox.com/jobs
For inquiries regarding Housekeeping positions, contact David Rogers at (208) 242-9631
For inquiries regarding Dietary Services, please contact Sue Heller at (208) 527-8206 , x150