Lost Rivers Medical Center is a Critical Access Hospital located in the very small and remote town of Arco (Butte County) Idaho. While living here doesn’t offer the convenience of shopping at major stores or dining in chain restaurants, it more than makes up for that by eliminating such things as fighting traffic and a hectic pace of life. AND… the area is absolutely beautiful as evidenced by the photos that can be viewed at http://www.lostriverschamber.org and http://mackayidaho-city.com. So, if you’re looking for a career change that will really make a difference to those you serve or are wanting to experience a different lifestyle, give Lost Rivers Medical Center your thoughtful consideration.
All applicants must be citizens of the United States. Lost Rivers Medical Center does not sponser any Visa or Work Permit programs.
Due to the anticipated future growth, the facility is seeking candidates for the following positions:
Licensed Practical Nurses
Certified Medical Assistants
Certified Nursing Assistants
- Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire a full-time Registered Nurse to work night shifts in their Acute Care and ER departments. Salary is based on experience. Benefits include PTO, health benefits, retirement program, life insurance and discounts received at any LRMC facility. LRMC qualifies for nursing student loan repayment programs.
Click here: RN-job-description for additional details.
Those interested in applying should visit the “Careers” section at www.lostriversmedical.com to obtain an application and instructions for applying. Questions can be directed to Tina Akins at (208) 252-7654, x705 or Takins@lrmctr.org. Deadline for accepting applications is Tuesday, June 5th.
Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS)
Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) to work full time. The successful candidate must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Be ASCP certified
- Licensed and certified to work in the State of Idaho
- 2 years previous experience preferred
Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, paid time off and participation in LRMC’s retirement program. Salary is based on experience.
Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire a Surgical Technician, preferably one that is also certified as a CNA. This position will be fulltime and inclde benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability, PTO, etc.).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- All job applicants will be required to take and pass a pre-employment screening for drugs and alcohol.
- All job applicants will be required to provide a current drivers’ license and a copy of their Social Security Card OR a copy of a current passport.
- See the link below for an employment application:
Click here for our job application: Employment Application
Resume’s and applications will be kept on file for 90 days and can be submitted to the following:
Mail: P. O. Box 145, Arco, ID 83213
For inquiries regarding Dietary Services, please contact Sue Heller at (208) 252-7654 x 602