Lost Rivers Medical Center is a Critical Access Hospital located in the very small and remote town of Arco (Butte County) Idaho. While living here doesn’t offer the convenience of shopping at major stores or dining in chain restaurants, it more than makes up for that by eliminating such things as fighting traffic and a hectic pace of life. AND… the area is absolutely beautiful as evidenced by the photos that can be viewed at http://www.lostriverschamber.org and http://mackayidaho-city.com. So, if you’re looking for a career change that will really make a difference to those you serve or are wanting to experience a different lifestyle, give Lost Rivers Medical Center your thoughtful consideration.
Due to the anticipated future growth, the facility is seeking candidates for the following positions:
Licensed Practical Nurses
Certified Medical Assistants
Certified Nursing Assistants
- Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire a full-time Registered Nurse to work night shifts in their Acute Care and ER departments. Salary is based on experience. Benefits include PTO, health benefits, retirement program, life insurance and discounts received at any LRMC facility. LRMC qualifies for nursing student loan repayment programs.
Click here: RN-job-description for additional details.
Those interested in applying should visit the “Careers” section at www.lostriversmedical.com to obtain an application and instructions for applying. Questions can be directed to Tina Akins at (208) 252-7654, x705 or Takins@lrmctr.org. Deadline for accepting applications is Tuesday, June 5th.
Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS)
Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) to work Tuesday through Friday (10 hour shifts from 3:00pm – 1:00am). The successful candidate must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Be ASCP certified
- Licensed and certified to work in the State of Idaho
- 2 years previous experience preferred
Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, paid time off and participation in LRMC’s retirement program. Salary is based on experience.
The Physical Therapy Department, in partnership with Lost Rivers Medical Center, is looking to hire a part-time Physical Therapy (PT) Tech.
- No prior PT experience is necessary as on-the-job training will be provided.
- Starting salary will range between $9.00 – $10.00 per hour.
The successful candidate must be: willing to work hard, learn terminology specific to PT, be good with people as well as maintain a positive team spirit and friendly disposition, and be available to work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Job responsibilities include recording information while patients exercise, working under the direction of a PT Assistant and/or a Physical Therapist, loading patient info into the computer, cleaning, preparing, setting up patient rooms, checking on patients and directing patient flow. In the future, additional hours may be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Please visit www.lostriversmedical.com to obtain instructions on how to apply. The Director of Human Resources (Tina Akins) will be accepting applications on behalf of the independent Physical Therapy Department, but questions should be directed to Terri Haakma (208-252-7654, x 530) or Dustin Schmitt (x529).
The deadline for accepting applications is Friday, May 24, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- All job applicants will be required to take and pass a pre-employment screening for drugs and alcohol.
- All job applicants will be required to provide a current drivers’ license and a copy of their Social Security Card OR a copy of a current passport.
- See the link below for an employment application:
Click here for our job application: Application for Employment
Resume’s and applications will be kept on file for 90 days and can be submitted to the following:
Mail: P. O. Box 145, Arco, ID 83213
Lost Rivers Medical Center is looking to hire several employees to staff their “Housekeeping” department. Those positions are as follows:
- Supervisor (salary based upon experience) – working 40 hours per week
- 2 Housekeepers (starting salary is $12.00 per hour) – working a maximum of 29.5 hours per week
- 1 PRN Housekeeper (starting salary is $12.00 per hour) – this employee will work a very flexible schedule (as needed) to fill in when other housekeepers are unavailable, but will never be scheduled to work more than 29.5 hours per week
The successful candidates will be subjected to an Essential Functions Test to ensure that all physical demands related to the job can be met, as well as a drug and alcohol testing. All questions should be directed to Tina Akins at 208-252-7654 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for accepting applications is Friday, May 17, 2019.
For inquiries regarding Dietary Services, please contact Sue Heller at (208) 252-7654 x 602